Cycling Buddy 12,000 miles Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Orange
CyclingBuddy.com and Summit Different have partnered to provide all Cycling Buddy members and our customers with a unique offering of designer 'Buddy' cycle apparel.
EARN YOUR COLOURS: The team at Cycling Buddy think that there should be some way of recognising your achievements. So they have come up with a unique way of grading your achievements by way of a Buddy Range of mileage jerseys. This is how it works ...
Once you have logged 12,000 miles on CyclingBuddy.com, after your date of joining, you become eligible to purchase this jersey.
- Classic style raglan cut design
- Mens/Unisex design and specific womens cut for the ladies
- ¾ Hidden front zipper
- 3 Rear pockets with 1 zip pocket for smaller items
- Coolmax 100% Polyester
- Breathable and self wicking fabric
- Elastic rubber gripper at hem
- Fade free sublimated printing
- Easy care, machine wash at 30c
Sizing: All measurements are approximate and we recommend double checking your own measurements with a tape measure before ordering.
We will endeavor to post out all deliveries within 24 hours. All orders placed over the weekend are posted out the following Monday, if that Monday is a Bank Holiday then the next working day.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you when placing your order.
We use third party shippers for the transportation of the goods so delivery times are as indicated below:-
FREE UK DELIVERY we delivery free to the UK by Royal Mail. Delivery is normally between 2-4 working days.
If you need it quicker than that for an upcoming event, then please let us know and we will see what we can do.
EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We deliver outside of the UK, but please ensure to select the correct country for delivery during the checkout process. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.
EU COUNTRIES from £9.50 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 6-8 working days
INTERNATIONAL from £10.95 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 10-14 working days.
All EU sales prices include VAT (at the current standard rate of 20%). VAT is automatically removed for orders delivered to the Channel Islands and outside of the European Community.
If you have any further special delivery requirements or need an urgent delivery then please contact us for an alternative shipping arrangement.
General Product Care and Washing Instructions
If you want to ensure your garment always looks its best, has a long life and that it is cleaned effectively and without compromising any of the fabrics technical properties, then please follow these simple instructions below when caring for your Summit Different garments.
- Always wash dark colours separately.
- After use, do not leave you garment rolled up in a wet condition for any length of time, as this will encourage bacteria and mould growth.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with any rough surfaces or direct heat or flame.
- Use light detergent and avoid using fabric conditioner as this can inhibit the garments wicking action.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Remove from machine promptly and always drip dry avoiding direct sunlight.
- All our garments can be machine washed and have been tested at 30°/40°. However, we recommend washing at 30° to reduce energy consumption and minimise impact on the environment.
- Turn polyester garments inside out before washing to avoid snagging and pilling.
- We recommend air drying your jersey as this will protect the life of the fabric and help maintain the overall shape of the garment.
Always follow the washing instructions on the garment itself, they are either printed on a white tag inside our garments or printed inside the collar. If these cannot be found, then please contact us at email@example.com
Like most synthetics, our cycling jerseys and running tops will melt or burn if exposed to flame or direct heat. They are not flame resistant therefore, do not wear them near ANY direct source of heat or flame.
Stain removal from Polyester
To remove stains from polyester, try a few drops of dishwashing liquid directly on the stain and rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not rub with a brush, use your hand or a soft cloth.
Summit Different Size Guide
All measurements are approximate and we strongly recommend checking your own measurements with a tape measure before ordering.
Our jerseys are made from stretch fabrics allowing them to adapt to your body. If you want a more relaxed and looser style then select the next size up.
Cycling Buddy Short Sleeve Jersey
Cycling Buddy DOWNHILL Long Sleeve Jersey
These Downhill jerseys do come up large and are a relaxed fit as they are designed to fit over the top of body armour, please bear this in mind when ordering.