We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will exchange or refund it to the credit/debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. If you require an exchange we’ll do our best to get it to you as soon as possible. In the event we are out of stock of the requested item we will contact you using the contact details you have supplied on this form.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt (Summit Different will honour this legislation up to 30 days). This also includes the cost of delivery of your original order (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose an enhanced type of delivery service i.e. next day delivery, other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order has not been delivered or you have received your order and it is incomplete or damaged, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter further. Please ensure to include as much information as possible about the fault, including any photos of the packaging/item if it has been damaged in transit. Damage or deterioration as a result of normal wear and tear does not constitute a fault. In all cases please contact us prior to returning any suspected faulty item to us.
If you are returning an item that is not faulty, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please also note that the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection we strongly recommend you return goods using recorded delivery or obtain proof of posting.
If you are returning items to us from outside the EU please ensure to attach a customs declaration describing the goods as ‘British Returned Goods’ only and with no commercial value. Items with incorrect customs declaration may be delayed in customs and could lead to the parcel being returned to sender. We are unable to accept any parcel with customs charges payable, such parcels will be refused and returned to sender. We are unable to refund any import duties or local taxes in relation to returned goods. In some circumstances refunds may be available from your local customs office. For further information please contact the relevant customs office directly. In cases where the item is deemed to be faulty we will refund the return postage, but this must be agreed with us beforehand.
Please return items to: Summit Different (Returns), PO Box 946, HORSHAM, RH12 9NT
Please allow 7-10 working days from receipt of a return for us to process the refund or exchange.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt. Goods received after this time and within 60 days will only be eligible for exchange.
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any tags or labels intact.
- Goods must not be in a used condition or have been washed. If items appear to have been worn or washed, the return will be refused and sent back to you. When trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing make-up, perfume/aftershave or deodorant as this may leave a mark/scent on the clothing.
- All refunds/exchanges will only be issued when products have been received by Summit Different.
- Goods must be returned with the original proof of purchase and a completed returns form.
- Please return the goods using recorded delivery or obtain proof of posting.
- You will receive a refund/exchange within 7-10 working days of receipt of item(s) at Summit Different.
For more information about returning items to us, please see our website ‘Terms and Conditions’ page at www.summitdifferent.co.uk/terms-conditions or email our customer service team at email@example.com
* A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays