Chain Link Cycling Jersey
This is one of our lightest ever cycling Jersey's made from lightweight 110 gsm super soft satin polyester fabric allowing for a highly breathable and fast wicking Jersey. Incorporating raglan sleeves and air mesh venting side panels. Made to a race fit cut but still being comfortable on those long rides.
- Premium lightweight polyester fabric
- Self wicking fabric keeping you cool, dry and comfortable
- Hidden full length YKK zipper
- Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
- Silicon gripper around hem
- Fade free sublimated printing
- Easy care, machine wash at 30c
We will endeavour to post out all deliveries within 24 hours. All orders placed over the weekend are posted out the following Monday, if that Monday is a Bank Holiday then the next working day.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you when placing your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock. You will be informed by email if this is the case.
Royal Mail 1st Class from £2.75 • 1-2 working days
FREE UK DELIVERY if your order is £75 or more • Royal Mail 2nd Class • 3-4 working days
EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We can deliver outside of the UK, but please ensure to select the correct country for delivery during the checkout process. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.
EU COUNTRIES from £9.50 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 7-10 working days
INTERNATIONAL from £10.95 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 14-21 working days
All EU sales prices include VAT (at the current standard rate of 20%). VAT is automatically removed for orders delivered to the Channel Islands and outside of the European Community.
If you have any special delivery requirements please contact us and we will always try to help.
General Product Care and Washing Instructions
If you want to ensure your garment always looks its best, has a long life and that it is cleaned effectively and without compromising any of the fabrics technical properties, then please follow these simple instructions below when caring for your Summit Different garments.
- Always wash dark colours separately.
- After use, do not leave you garment rolled up in a wet condition for any length of time, as this will encourage bacteria and mould growth.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with any rough surfaces or direct heat or flame.
- Use light detergent and avoid using fabric conditioner as this can inhibit the garments wicking action.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Remove from machine promptly and always drip dry avoiding direct sunlight.
- All our garments can be machine washed and have been tested at 30°/40°. However, we recommend washing at 30° to reduce energy consumption and minimise impact on the environment.
- Turn polyester garments inside out before washing to avoid snagging and pilling.
- We recommend air drying your jersey as this will protect the life of the fabric and help maintain the overall shape of the garment.
Always follow the washing instructions on the garment itself, they are either printed on a white tag inside our garments or printed inside the collar. If these cannot be found, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most synthetics, our cycling jerseys and running tops will melt or burn if exposed to flame or direct heat. They are not flame resistant therefore, do not wear them near ANY direct source of heat or flame.
Stain removal from Polyester
To remove stains from polyester, try a few drops of dishwashing liquid directly on the stain and rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not rub with a brush, use your hand or a soft cloth.
Summit Different - Size Guide
Race Fit Short Sleeve Cycle Jerseys
Please see the guide below for the recommended size based on chest inches or centimetres for both our race fit cycle jerseys. All measurements are approximate and we strongly recommend checking your own measurements with a tape measure before ordering.
Our jerseys are made from stretch fabrics allowing them to adapt to your body. If you want a more relaxed and looser style then select the next size up.