Diamond Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
- Coolmax style, breathable fabric, anti wicking and anti-bacterial
- Brand: Sprint Design
- 135gsm Duck corse fabric
- 30cm Invisible zip (3/4 length)
- 8 Panel raglan sleeve
- 3 Deep back pockets
- Fade free printing
- Easy care, machine wash at 30c
If you place your order before 1pm Monday to Friday we'll send it out the same day; this excludes any items purchased on a pre-order basis. All orders placed over the weekend are posted out the following Monday, if that Monday is a Bank Holiday then the next working day.
Goods will be sent to the address given by you when placing your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock. You will be informed by email if this is the case.
Royal Mail 1st Class from £2.95 • 1-2 working days
FREE UK DELIVERY if your order is £75 or more • Royal Mail 2nd Class • 3-4 working days
EUROPEAN & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We can deliver outside of the UK, but please ensure to select the correct country for delivery during the checkout process. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your order.
EU COUNTRIES from £8.95 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 7-10 working days
INTERNATIONAL from £9.95 • Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Service • 14-28 working days
All EU sales prices include VAT (at the current standard rate of 20%). VAT is automatically removed for orders delivered to the Channel Islands and outside of the European Community.
If you have any special delivery requirements please contact us and we will always try to help.
LAST UK POSTING DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2016
Royal Mail 1st Class and Signed For - Wednesday 21st December
Royal Mail 2nd Class and Signed For - Tuesday 20th December
LAST INTERNATIONAL POSTING DATES FOR CHRISTMAS 2016
10th December - Australia, Greece, New Zealand
14th December - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
15th December - Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
16th December - Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
17th December - France, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg
General Product Care and Washing Instructions
If you want to ensure your garment always looks its best, has a long life and that it is cleaned effectively and without compromising any of the fabrics technical properties, then please follow these simple instructions below when caring for your Summit Different garments.
- Always wash dark colours separately.
- After use, do not leave you garment rolled up in a wet condition for any length of time, as this will encourage bacteria and mould growth.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not bleach.
- Avoid contact with any rough surfaces or direct heat or flame.
- Use light detergent and avoid using fabric conditioner as this can inhibit the garments wicking action.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Remove from machine promptly and always drip dry avoiding direct sunlight.
- All our garments can be machine washed and have been tested at 30°/40°. However, we recommend washing at 30° to reduce energy consumption and minimise impact on the environment.
- Turn polyester garments inside out before washing to avoid snagging and pilling.
- We recommend air drying your jersey as this will protect the life of the fabric and help maintain the overall shape of the garment.
Always follow the washing instructions on the garment itself, they are either printed on a white tag inside our garments or printed inside the collar. If these cannot be found, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most synthetics, our cycling jerseys and running tops will melt or burn if exposed to flame or direct heat. They are not flame resistant therefore, do not wear them near ANY direct source of heat or flame.
Stain removal from Polyester
To remove stains from polyester, try a few drops of dishwashing liquid directly on the stain and rub until the stain starts to lift. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not rub with a brush, use your hand or a soft cloth.
Sprint Design - Size Chart Short Sleeve Cycle Jerseys