Just for the ladies ...
One of our most favourite iconic and retro designs to date, Rosie the Riveter 'We Can Do It'. We've added a new feature to this popular jersey design with a red polka dot collar to match Rosie's head scarf.
If you are part of a ladies cycling team, social group or just ladies that cycle to lunch then this jersey would be great to have as your collective group jersey.
Who is Rosie the Riveter?
Rosie was a fictional character created by the US Government to entice women work during World War II. Rosie Riveter is commonly used as a symbol of feminism and women's economic power and she is still today a reminder to us all to try new things, test our limits, and believe in ourselves and others.
Go on treat yourself or perhaps put it on your Christmas list!
- Premium lightweight polyester Aerolite fabric
- Self wicking fabric keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- Full length front hidden zipper
- Sizes from S to 2XL
- Three convenient rear pockets for storing essential gear
- Fade free printing
- Easy care, machine wash at 30c
- Designed and produced by Summit Different Ltd